My Grandmother Blidberg made her Bread Pudding with raisins, but since Jason doesn't like rasins I'm trying it a little different today.
Fruit Bread Pudding:
- Break up bread into chunks and put in 9x13 pan.
- In a big bowl combine milk and eggs and beat with whisk.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir. Dump over the top of bread and stir, making sure all the bread is sopping wet.
- Bake 350degrees for 45mins or until top springs back when lightly tapped.
- Serve hot with milk, maple syrup, whipped cream, ice cream, and/or strawberry sauce
Simmer for 45mins or until thick while Bread Pudding bakes.
I hope to post pictures, if it lasts long enough for me to buy some batteries.