Pages
Home
Hamberg Family Farm
The Hambergs
Adoption
Sponsor
Farmhouse
Barnyard
Friday, February 15, 2013
Rusty the Snow Magnet
He does have a barn.
A nice one with a roof even.
Sure it's not heated, but he'd at least be out of the snow.
Like most kids though, he enjoys being outside.
Even if it means getting a little snow on his head.
2 comments:
Kim
February 17, 2013 at 12:19 AM
What a beautiful boy!
*smiles*
Reply
Delete
Replies
DeliaKnits
February 19, 2013 at 1:29 PM
He is my Little Sisters "Dog" he has quite the personality!
Delete
Replies
Reply
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Ketchup Cookies
The day before the snow storm my parents, my siblings, my husband, my son, and I were sitting around the table eating piz...
Bunny Ears Pattern
I cannot take full credit for this pattern. I married two patterns to get this hat. Edit April 2004 The link to the original Little Bo...
Year of Projects
Did some outdoor knitting on Thursday. It was nice to get out in the sun even if my fingers got a little chilly. I am writing my wee...
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
What a beautiful boy!
ReplyDelete*smiles*
He is my Little Sisters "Dog" he has quite the personality!
Delete